How stunning is this bag?! If you are looking to purchase a designer bag soon, I have got you covered! Get any bag at trendelee 5% off by using the code “LOVEBYLYNN”. Pretty awesome deal! That should get you almost $100 off!
So I wanted to talk about things to help you feel more confident when pregnant. At some times during pregnancy you feel frumpy and so unattractive, but really you aren’t! It is all in your head! Us girls are so hard on ourselves. Think about that tiny miracle in your belly and embrace the curves! This is something I have had to work on myself. With this being my first, of course I am beyond excited and feel so blessed, but when your body is changing dramatically you cant help but think of how uncomfortable you are feeling. So I have figured out ways to help myself feel better, and I wanted to share!
1. NEVER EVER tell yourself you are fat. Don’t tell your friends that, don’t tell any stranger that when they ask how you are doing, don’t tell anyone that. Don’t ever say that about yourself because you will feel worse! You are growing a baby! You aren’t fat. Do you know how hard it is to grow a human, and our bodies are doing it! It is a miracle and just enjoy the little soul inside your belly, enjoy his movements, and just remember always remember how blessed you are to carry your own baby.
2. Now this one makes me feel better even when I am not pregnant, but it makes me feel SO much better now that I am. Get a spray tan, or buy some self tanning lotion and rub it on. Seriously, it helps so much you don’t even realize! My doctor told me it was fine. You can always wear a mask. I do while I give myself one or get one. I love jergens gradual lotion too, or I use endless glow.
3. Be active! Even if you are feeling sick (obviously not to sick) or feeling so tired. It actually makes you feel so much better when you are finished. It gives me an energy boost, even though sometimes it’s the hardest thing ever, it will make you feel so much better. Go on a walk or do some weights, or go running if that is your thing! I do the elliptical and weights. It is healthy for you and healthy for the baby!
4. Get ready! Get out of those sweats! I know this is the hardest, but put on some make up and do that hair, and put on a dress, or whatever is most comfortable to you besides your sweats 😉 I have noticed if I am in sweats to long or to much I start to feel unmotivated and down on myself. Plus, it will make you that much more excited to wear your sweats when you get home for the day!
5. Eat healthy! Drink a green shake. Don’t be going to fast food joints all the time. I mean obviously we want what we want, but try and make sure it is a balance, and not all the time. I have myself an ice cream or two 😉 and when in and out is calling my name I am going to need it! It is all about the balance, but I also make sure to get the right nutrients for the babe and to stay active. Enjoy your pregnancy, enjoy the healthy delicious food. Try these things out and I promise it will make the world of difference. At least it did for me! And some of you probably got this down and already know, but for those who were just as confused and hormonal and cranky about the weight then try these things!
DRESS: c/o WINDSOR
SHOES: STEVE MADDEN VIA NORDSTROM
BAG: CELINE VIA TRENDLEE (GET 5% OFF USING CODE “LOVEBYLYNN”!)
HAT: c/o WINDSOR
PHOTOS BY: ASHLEE BROOKE
Have a great day!