I’ve been using the grill so much this Summer, and I just love using Better Body Foods products, you guys know this. It’s a one stop shop for all your cooking and baking essentials PLUS protein powders, I use the Vegan protein powder, all the ingredients to smoothies like coconut oil, super seeds etc.
I cook with their Avocado oil every single day. Its the best oil to use to get your healthy fats in. I use to to fry food, grill food, sauces, dressing etc. All I use to grill my food is drizzle this avocado oil all over the food, you don’t need a lot, just a drizzle. Then add pepper and pink salt on top.
But here is the recipe.
QUICK GRILLING RECIPE
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 yellow summer squash
- 3 corn on the cob (or however many you need for your family)
- pink salt
- Better Body Foods Avocado oil
- Better Body Foods Avocado oil Mayo
- Cut the zucchini and yellow summer squash length wise in half, depending how thick it is you might need to cut in 2 times, so in 3 pieces.
- Set your cut zucchini and summer squash in a large bowl, Then drizzle the avocado oil in. You don’t need a lot, just about 1 tbsp. Use hands to cover the oil on the veggies.
- Place your zucchini and summer squash on a large plate. Light salt and pepper both sides for grilling.
- Place the corn on another plate and drizzle a little oil on each, rub with your hands to cover. Then salt and pepper.
- Grill in medium for about 5-10 minutes each side, checking about every 2 minutes. You want them to soften a bit, but be careful not to burn.
- I also cooked Alaskan pollock burgers as a protein. We got those from Costco.
- Once done assemble on your plate. Use Better Body Foods avocado mayo as the dipping sauce for the veggies! So good!