HEY HEY, hows it going guys? Lets talk Amazon finds shall we?
The questions I get asked the most are all of these products right here! I share them all the time on my stories, and always link them for you, but I’m going to do a full blown post for you, because why not just make everyones life a little easier haha. I use all of these daily, they’re my tried and true products that are all from Amazon that I just cannot live without. Literally can’t live without.
SO HERE WE GO… SCROLL DOWN TO SEE EACH PRODUCT AND WHY I USE
- The Trusty OIL DIFFUSER. This little guy turns different colors, for whatever mood you’re feeling. I like blue or green light in the morning and red light at night. OR you don’t even need the light on. I burn Citrus in the mornings (when my hubs goes to work-he hates it) and Lavender at night while Oaks is in the bath for calming. I love Essential Living Oils.
2. The lovely ICE ROLLER– this is the MOST DM’s I get in a day. This little guy, so lets just nip this in the butt, and explain what it is, why I use it and where the freak you get it. Also THIS ONE is cuter than mine, its sliver and not blue.
SO here is the breakdown. WHY I use this… I love waking up and rolling it over my face and eyes. It wakes me up, de-puffs those morning eyes and just feels so damn good. I look forward to rolling it over my face every morning, with my cup of coffee… doesn’t that sound so nice?
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS
Cold temperatures cause shrinkage, so it helps reduce the appearance of pores, and has a lifting effect on skin. There are many different reason to use an ice roller. The benefits go beyond the skin, penetrating deep into the muscular structure and blood vessels, helping with pain and discomfort.
So a lifting affect? yeah, you had me there.
3. PLATINUM PRINCESS VEGAS NAY– It has to be that brand and that name. I’ve tried her other ones, but these babies, ARE IT. I’ve tried many many MANY lashes. From drugstore brands, to house of lashes, to mac lashes.. these are it. Let me tell you why.
First, you don’t even feel them on because they’re mink. Second, the look of them is so pretty, it makes those eyes just pop. I can’t even explain it, but the way they’re shaped and the length is SO flattering. You have to try them. GAME CHANGER.
HOW I PUT THEM ON
I’ll shape them to my eye and make sure I cut off a little so they aren’t poking my eye while wearing them. This part is so important if you want to wear them comfortably. So take them out, and hold them on your eye and see where you need to cut them.
4. MAGIC SPRAY– no but really this stuff is so nice! Mario Badescu is a great skincare line, and I love his cucumber mist and rose water mist. It’s so refreshing. I put it on 2x a day after I wash my face. Just a few sprays all over my face. Let it dry and then continue with my routine. It’s very hydrating and has a cooling affect, plus it helps that it smells amazing!
5. ROSE HIP OIL– literally magic. All of these things are magic, but this is so hydrating and if you like to be dewy, this is for you! Here are the common questions I’ve been getting about this oil, that I want to cover. Also, for those that have used it because of my posts are literally in heaven and so happy they tried! So let me give you the full breakdown here.
WILL IT MAKE ME MORE OILY IF I ALREADY AM?
Not rosehip oil. Rose hip seed oil has a comedogenic rating of 1, meaning its not likely to clog pores. Rosehip seed oil is known to skin tissue, including acne, burns, and stretch marks. It actually helps to reduce acne breakouts, but keep in mind it is not effective in reducing or eliminating acne.
HOW I USE IT
I use it right after my moisturizer, morning and night. I use less in the morning, probably 2 pumps and I’ll just dap it on my face, neck and chest. For night, I use a lot to be honest.. I kinda drench my face, chest neck and hands in it. In my experience, I wake up and I’m nice and dewy.
Helps with discoloration and prevents wrinkles. The combination of properties in rose hip oil seems to combat the damage. The antioxidants, which combat free radicals that cause damage, and vitamin A, combined with the oils essential fatty acids, help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation. SO hello, kinda amazing. So many benefits and its affordable too, and will last forever!
I’ve been doing this for months and months, and my skin has never looked better, with the combination of all that I do, (which i need to do a post on) this seems to give me the most dewy-ness and makes me glow. I love to be dewy, and to me, the more oil the less wrinkles in my eyes haha.
Hope you guys found this post helpful! Let me know if you want to see more of these types of posts. And also let me know what amazon game changer finds you have, or if you use any of the following.
Have a good night! Just took a Sleepitoff and I’m going to be OUT soon.