I love listening to podcasts, whether I’m cooking dinner, getting ready, cleaning, ya know, all the boring stuff. But life with a toddler sort of doesn’t let me listen to them in all those circumstances. The time I usually get to fully listen and take in the information is driving by myself in the car. I wanted to share with you the top 10 podcasts episodes that have really changed my life honestly. Whether its motivational, inspiring, informational, funny, heart felt, or just good for the soul. I felt like these episodes have really helped with that.
I’ve discovered many people through podcasts that I truly love and enjoying following now. All positive and feel good episodes. So here we go.
- Your Own Magic with Melissa Wood. This was truly so inspiring. I found Melissa Wood through The Skinny Confidential and she’s such a good soul. When you listen to her you just already feel that connection. At least thats how it was for me. She gets into healing from food, abuse, perfectionism, and her health philosphy. I really resonated with this one.
- Lewis Howes “My Mindset Hacks for a Greater Life” If you don’t already follow him, you need to. This guy just gets it. He has the best tips for productivity and always staying positive. I really loved this specific episode, but you really can’t go wrong with his podcast. Most of them are good.
- The Skinny Confidential Him and Her podcast. I really love the ones with Dr Dennis Gross on them. You guys know I’m obsessed with his products and thats because of these two episodes on her podcast. His insight and science behind it all is fascinating to me. I love learning about skin and all that jazz. Again, This is another podcast I love! Definitely has the best mix of guests on.
- Tim Ferris Episode #332 with Coach George Raveling. I loved listening to this guy. He’s 80 years old a legend of sports, business and the great game of life. It’s nice to listen to someones perspective whose lived a lot longer than you. He has really great stories and him talking about books and what he does to keep all the best information is so awesome.
- Gary Vee “Listen to this before you turn 30” On June 3rd. This was beyond refreshing to hear. I love Gary because he says it how it is even if you don’t want to hear it. He always says the truth and what others are thinking and don’t say. Love his podcast.
- The Skinny Confidential Him and Her Podcast. Listen to the one she has with Jillian Michaels. Really liked her insight on diet and fitness.
- The Skinny Confidential Him and Her Podcast. She has two with Be Well By Kelly. She’s how I learned about the Fab 4 Smoothie and cortisol levels. These two were so informative! Go listen.
Tell me what your favs are! Would love to hear!