As you guys know, or if you don’t, every time I eat processed sugar I get super sick! So I’m trying everything I can to get in something sweet with all the right ingredients. All thanks to my BBF foods in my pantry! (Better Body Foods) I’ve made a million recipes with their ingredients. This is where I go to get all my protein, organic foods like avocado oil, coconut oil, cacao powder, maca powder, chia seed, super seed etc. They have the best choices and its all natural and pure. Nothing artificial added to their products which is what I always look for when reading labels! So you can trust their products! I’ve shared them with you so much, but I don’t share anything that I don’t absolutely love and thats a tried and true product for me and my family. So onto these amazing cookies, which are super easy to make.
PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1/2 Cup BBF Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1-1/4 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Pink Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Candy Canes (crushed finely)
- 1/2 Cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or Dark Chocolate Chips of your choice
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Add coconut oil to a bowl and warm up until less chunky. In a large bowl, add in Coconut oil, honey, egg and peppermint extract. Stir and mix up until its fluffy.
- Add flour, salt, cacao powder, pink salt, baking powder, baking soda to the wet mix. Mix up until it becomes a dough.
- Add chocolate chips and stir in, then chill in the freezer for 10 mins while the oven heats up.
- Crush up the candy canes. I unwrap them and put them into a plastic sack to smash them up.
- Form dough into small balls 1.5 inches apart (heaping 1 Tsbp) and place onto ungreased parchment paper lined baking sheet. Press the tops down a little and place on more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 mins. The edges will be slightly dry and the tops will look soft. Let it sit on a cookie sheet for a few minutes, then sprinkle the candy canes on top of the cookies immediately.
- Let cool before eating!