Something weird has been happening to my body lately and it’s called not being able to have an ounce of white sugar without feeling so sick! Anyone else have this issue pregnant? I wasn’t like this with Oaks at all. It’s like this baby girl is really making me work super hard for her to get here! But really, I’ve had to figure out how to get sweet things without the processed sugar, I mean, thats a great problem to have right?! So it’s forced me to get super creative which is also very good. Things are just happening for a purpose over here 🙂
So this recipe is sugar free, as in no white processed sugar, dairy free and all around vegan!
I can have all the real sugars, thank god! But still very balanced. So things like honey, coconut sugar, fruit, agave etc. So I created this dairy free hot cocoa! It’s so delicious! I don’t even miss the processed sugar.
- 1 TBSP Enjoy life Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Better Body Foods Raw Cacao
- 1/2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Coco Whip For the topping (btw this is a pack of 12) you can buy this in stores at Sprouts, but I haven’t seen it anywhere else. I bet Whole Foods would have it.
- Add everything to a pot besides the whip and bring to medium heat. Stir, stir stir! Keep stirring around until mixed up and chocolate is melted. Once its melted, hot and mixed up, then remove and pour into a cup. Top with Coco Whip if you would like! Makes it that much better!
CARDIGAN / JEANS / MUG / WHITE TANK
BTW if you aren’t signed up for my newsletter, you should put in your email! Thats all you have to do, completely free content straight to your inbox! I’ll be sending them out 2x a month.
Put in your email on my sidebar, or when that box pops up when you open my site. You guys will love the content I’m going to be sharing so don’t miss out!
Have a great day!