DRINKS. I cannot live without my little drinks. I pee a lot, so theres that, but it’s all worth it. TMI? haha. With that said, I wanted to share with you my 3 SKINNY HACKS. I call them my skinny hacks, because they keep me occupied and busy. Occupied enough, so I don’t want to munch all day on crap. First thing is first..
- MY LATTE. I posted this a couple weeks ago. It’s the easiest to make and isn’t full of dairy or sugar. I make it as a morning drink and go for my second after lunch. Yep, I’m a caffeine addict, but you can make it with decaf coffee, or simply just take out the coffee. Like I said, it keeps me occupied and my belly full and gives me a little afternoon boost. One thing that is in this drink is SWEET DROPS. Guys these sweet drops, are life changing. I add them into my coffee, tea, smoothies, PROTEIN BITES, and oatmeal. You can add them into anything you want more sweet without all the calories. TRY IT!
- KOMBUCHA. I specifically am loving Strawberry Serenity. SO good. For less sugar I add 1/2 bottle into a cup and fill with ice, then add in S.Pellegrino for more volume. So you’re getting all the volume, but half the sugar. Kinda genius right? Also, it tastes the exact same and to me, its less strong.
- NIGHT TEA. I drink this at night, or I take out the chamomile tea and replace with ginger, or passion fruit tea to drink in the day. With the Apple Cider Vinegar in it, it helps satisfy hunger and keeps the cravings in tact. Makes you feel more full and suppresses the appetite.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR BENEFITS
- Diabetes Prevention: Multiple studies have shown a correlation between apple cider vinegar and lower blood sugar levels. …
- Weight Loss: Consuming apple cider vinegar can help you feel more full, which can help you eat less.
- Lower Cholesterol
- Digestive Aid
- Energy Boost
It’s a must! Just add in 1 tbsp in your drink. If you’ve never had it before then limit it to 1/2 tbsp. It can give you a little belly ache at the beginning, but it’ll go away and you’ll get used to it.
I find that having a drink at all times of the day, helps keep me busy and keep my mind off of overeating. I don’t know why, but I’ve always been like that. I don’t drink these to keep me from eating what I need to, I drink these to keep me from OVEREATING, and snacking when I don’t need too. Aka mindlessly snacking.
Love these hacks! Keep em coming 🙂
Yay! Thank you!
i will try these
Awesome! Let me know how it goes!
I love your health and well-being recommendations!
Yay! Thank you!