Get ready to just love life and eat 10 of these everyday, because guess what? They are only 31 calories a ball…. YEP, thats right. Of course I was going to figure out a way for a little pumpkin treat everyday that has the right amount of goodness and macros. Tis the season! Try these babies and let me know how you like them.
What you need…
- 3 Tbsp Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips These are dairy, nut and soy free.
- 15 oz Can Organic Pumpkin Pure
- 1 Scoop Plant Based Vanilla Protein (I like this one)
- 1-1/2 Cups Quick Rolled Oats
- 3 Drops Vanilla Cream Sweet Drops
- 3 Tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Organic Pumpkin Spice
- Mix Oats, protein powder, and pumpkin puree and thoroughly mix together. Add in Brown sugar, sweet drops and chocolate chips. OR you can add the chocolate chips to each ball after they’re rolled out.
- Roll each ball and place in a plastic container to store in the fridge. It’s nice to pre-make these for the week and have them all week to grab and go! This mix should make 30 balls. Each ball should be bite size.
Have fun with them though! I sometimes put a couple on top of my halo top at night. So good!
MACROS FOR 1
Calories: 31, Carbs: 5, Fat: 1, Protein: 2
Let me know if you’ve got questions! Have a goodnight!