I don’t know about you guys, but the chocolate cravings are REAL. So my mission is to figure out an EASY way to throw together something healthier, packed with protein and that’ll satisfy my current craving situation. Hopefully you guys will enjoy them too! I’ve made plenty plenty yummy chocolate protein treats on my blog. So let me just link them for you right now! Ps most of these ingredients are from Better Body Foods, they have the best selection, plus you can order them all online which I love. We’re all busy, so its literally just a click away.
See, they all lead with my obsession , CHOCOLATE. If you haven’t already checked those recipes out, you should because they’re bomb.
HOW TO MAKE PBFIT BARS.
WHAT YOU NEED.
1 Cup PBFIT w/ 1/2 cup water to blend.
1 Cup GF OATS
1/4 Cup Better Body Foods Agave
2 Scoops Chocolate Orgain Protein Powder
- Mix 1 cup PBFIT & 1/2 cup water in a bowl. Blend until creamy, shouldn’t be lumpy or thick. Add more water if you need to.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, orgain protein powder and agave in a bowl.
- Add in the PBFIT to the mix and stir all ingredients together.
- Grab a pan and place the mix onto the baking dish, pressing down with fingers, so you can cut into bars. Don’t make them to thin, so they crumble. Make sure they’re thick enough to make 12 bars.
- Cut it 3 ways vertically and 2 ways horizontally to make 12 bars. Add 5 chocolate chips on each bar. The chocolate chips are optional.
- Place in fridge for about 20 minutes before eating.
- Remove bars from pan once time is up, and store them in a container. Always keep them in the fridge until ready to eat! I would eat within a week.
APPLIANCES USED: https://rstyle.me/n/c6by47vunn
Let me know if you try them! Would love to get your feedback! Hope you have an awesome day, be sure to follow my @lovebylynnfitness account for more recipes!