YOU GUYS, do you use BFF (Better Body Foods) Avocado oil?? Its unrefined, nothing added, all organic. SO PURE. You need to make this your new BFF! I use this oil literally on everything. All my salads with a little lemon, everything I bake, including the recipes I’m about to share, cookies, potatoes etc.. the list goes on. I posted HOW I BAKE MY VEGGIES with this oil, so check that out!
Onto the recipe, guys this recipe is SO beyond perfect to add to your Thanksgiving feast this week and it’s ridiculously easy, with only 4 ingredients! I made this for TJ and I a couple weeks ago, and we have it as a veggie side for dinner A LOT.
WHAT YOU NEED (serves 2)
- Cranberry Goat Cheese You can buy at Costco too
- 15-20 Brussel Sprouts
- Better Body Foods Avocado Oil
- Coconut Aminos
- Heat up your oven to 425.
- Wash and cut bottoms off of the brussels sprouts, then cut in half.
- Place brussels sprouts in a larger bowl, Drizzle on avocado oil and coconut aminos, I honestly don’t measure, I just pour it on! Enough to cover all of the brussels sprouts evenly.
- Place the mixture onto a pan and salt & pepper.
- Once oven is heated, set them in the oven to cook for 20-25 mins.
- When they looked soft and cooked, and a tiny bit crispy take them out. Put them back in the bowl and crumble 2oz of the cranberry goat cheese on.
- Then dish up and enjoy!
I’d love to know who make these for Thanksgiving! Please share if you do, and tag me & I’ll repost!