Remember this Superfood Blend from Better Body Foods that I posted last year twice? The ingredient list is incredible and you can totally trick your kids into eating their veggies without eating their veggies, ya know? I made SUPERFOOD BITES & SUPERFOOD BARS.
- LIVfit SuperfoodOrganic Superfood Blend is an all-natural vegan blend that combines antioxidants (Vitamin C and Vitamin E), fiber, probiotics and proteins for everyone.
- doesn’t contain sugar, artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners. It a has a neutral flavor, so you can add it to anything.
- Super boost from superfoods — LIVfit SuperfoodOrganic Superfood Blend helps build/maintain muscles, increase energy, improve cognitive function, and encourage digestive and cardiovascular health.
I’m all about ingredients these days and really checking the labels. I don’t want any artificial dyes or colors, preservatives or nasty chemicals in my families food. Better Body Foods I fully trust! They have all the simple REAL ingredients, nothing added.
So I’m all about baking with this Super Food Blend and finding yummy recipes that we can eat on the go that are super healthy for us. I made these cute SUPERFOOD BLOSSOM MUFFINS for a little spring inspo. I honestly made them with this CLOVER MOLD, but they came out looking more like blossoms and actually a lot cuter than a clove. I cut them down the middle and put kerrygold grass fed butter, or PBFIT or almond butter. They’re SOOO delicious. I have been eating them for breakfast too if I feel too lazy to make anything. I just want something quick most of the time, so these have been so nice and there is NO guilt with them. You’ll feel good making this choice! Oaks and I ate a whole batch in a day which is about 10 muffins, so double up!
SUPERFOOD BLOSSOM MUFFINS
Makes 10 muffins
WHAT YOU NEED.
- 2.5 Bananas
- 1/4 cups almond milk (or milk of your preference)
- 3 tbsp Better Body Foods Agave
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 superfood blend
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- Clover Mold baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 375. Blend bananas and almond milk until there are no banana chunks.
- Pour mixture in a large bowl , add in egg, agave, and melted butter. Mix together until smooth.
- Add in all the dry ingredients, rolled oats, superfood blend, flour and baking soda and mix until smooth.
- Grease your muffin cups and spoon in each cup until full.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Baking Molds are legit the best to bake with because they’re easy to clean and don’t stick to the pan. I had to throw away most of my muffin pans because they would always stick even with me greasing them up!
This doughnut mold would be super awesome to do them with because you could trick your kids into thinking they’re doughnuts!
Have a good day!