TANK / JACKET / JEANS / HEELS / BAG
I recently asked what are some of your struggles with your fitness and health journey, on my instagram. I am going to be covering those topics within the next week!
I am going to start with “How do I keep motivated?” I got this question a couple times, along with feeling to tired to work out.
Okay so there are things that can keep you motivated, you just have to find those things that keep YOU motivated. I am constantly having to keep things interesting, or else I do get bored.
I will share some ideas for you, that keep me motivated to give you ideas.
- Cute work out clothes.. I know but this really does work. That or some cute nikes. LOVE THESE, and my favorite pants EVER are THESE.
- Bikini Season is around the corner. So that is a huge motivator for me.
- I constantly remind myself how good I feel after a good sweat session!
- I have more energy and I am in a much better mood throughout the day, if I start if off right!
- Stay eating healthy, and you will want to get moving everyday! My Meal Plan will help give you tons of healthy recipes!
- The harder you work, the more results you’re going to end up seeing so I always keep that in my mind!
- Guys I LOVE my LOVE HIIT BG because I NEVER hit a plateau. It is constantly keeping me on my toes haha. I continue to see improvement every month that I do it! I have been doing it for a year now! Read about it by clicking that link.
- Hold yourself accountable with your goals by sharing them with say, your husband or a family member or friend. Check in with them weekly and tell them you want their help!
- Do it for someone! For example, I want to look good for my husband and I always want to keep him on his toes haha. Lets be honest, men are visual. I want him to stay attracted to me always and want to be sexy for him. Not that he is just attracted to the only fit Sara haha, but I like to keep things spicy.
- Lastly, take progress photos! Get in a the same swim suite every week, or bra and underwear, in good lighting and take a photo of your progress. This totally is such a motivator! You will be amazed at the difference you see by doing this! Sometimes we become blinded by our progress because we look at ourselves everyday, so try this out!
What are some things you guys do to stay motivated?
Have a great day!
Aw, this was a actually nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no indicates appear to get some thing done.
Can I just say what a relief to locate a person who really knows what theyre talking about on the web. You certainly know how to bring an concern to light and make it crucial. Additional individuals ought to read this and fully grasp this side of the story. I cant believe youre not additional preferred due to the fact you definitely have the gift.
hello there and thank you to your information – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from proper here. I did alternatively expertise a few technical issues the usage of this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of instances previous to I could get it to load properly. I have been wondering if your web host is OK? Now not that I’m complaining, however slow loading instances occasions will very frequently affect your placement in google and could injury your quality rating if ads with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again soon..