I was testing out a way I could make something delicious and with chocolate, so these protein cakes are simply amazing! You will be so surprised how good they’re and most importantly you will feel guilt free. They are packed with protein.
So just look at it this way, you are basically making your own clean protein bar from home. No added sugars!
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1 cup Almond Milk
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
2 drops Coconut Stevia
1 Ounce Dark Chocolate Discs
3 Cupcake Cups
Coconut oil spray or Light Olive Oil Spray
Optional: 1 Tbsp Coconut shreds
- Mix all ingredients together. If you need to add more almond milk for consistency, then you can. Should be creamy.
- Spray each cup with oil, then pour mix into each cup evenly. Place in freezer for a couple minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in microwave or stove top until creamy.
- Take the protein cakes out, and pour 1/2 tbsp onto each protein cake. (Optional: sprinkle coconut shreds on each cake)
- Place the cakes back into the freezer for 10-15 mins.
They should be a little hard, if you want to eat them like a bar of chocolate, then peel back the cup and enjoy!
If you want to eat them a little softer, place in the fridge for a 3-5 minutes before eating. Will be slightly sticky, so you can eat with a fork if you would like.
Macros per cup
Let me know how you like this recipe! It is so yummy! Have a great weekend!
Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I’d certainly appreciate it.
I like the valuable info you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check once more here frequently. I’m moderately certain I’ll be informed lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!