You guys are going to love these if you LOVE chocolate, but also want to stay on track. These have saved me from eating bad at night! Give them a try. It is the perfect snack to “indulge” in.
4 Tbsp Coconut Flour
2 Scoops Johns Killer Cacao Protein
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp Coconut Shreds
3-5 Drops Coconut Stevia
6 Tbsp Vanilla Almond Milk
1. Mix all ingredients together, besides the dark chocolate
2. Once mixed, take a spoon to grab a little mixture at a time, and roll in a ball with both hands. Each ball should be about 1/2 inch. This makes 11, but it depends on how big you want yours. Once done, set aside.
3. Take all 15 chocolate wafers and melt in a bowl in the microwave for about 1-1/2 minutes.
4. Once melted side aside.
5. (optional) Grab another bowl and pour about 1-1/2 tbsp coconut shreds for the topping.
6. take each ball and roll in the chocolate, then to the coconut shreds.
7. Once done, put all protein truffles in the fridge and let cool for about 5 minutes before enjoying!
SOO good you guys!
I like to make double the batch as a meal prep and just have them on hand! It really is so nice to have and you get your protein in for the day!
Macros count for 11 truffles. Calories- 58
Protein- 3.63, Carbs- 4.72, Fats- 3