THESE BARS ARE LIFE.
I’ve been really into creating snacks. I’m trying to avoid anything in a package. So protein bars and all that jazz. Thats kinda forcing me to get creative with my snacks and forcing me to get busy in the kitchen, which I’m ultimately loving. So, LIVfit SuperFood Protein Blend has this amazing recipe on the back of their package. That is where I got inspired by this recipe I created. I made it my own and twisted it up a bit from what on the back of theirs. Which both are equally as amazing. This LIVfit Protein Blend I wrote about a few weeks ago. It’s a game changer, so go check that post out.
FOR WET INGREDIENTS
FOR DRY INGREDIENTS
- 3 Cups Dry Oats
- 6 Tbsp LIVfit Protein Blend
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seed
- 3 Tbsp Enjoy life Chocolate Chips
- 4 Tbsp PBFIT
- Blend all wet ingredients together in a blender. If you need to add a little more almond milk to make it creamy, then thats fine. It will be thick and creamy. Blend well!
- Then in a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Pour wet mix into the dry mix, and mix all together making sure its blended.
- Then get a pan, and pour mix onto the pan. Get some parchment paper, (or you can use your hands) and lay it down on the mix. Then start pressing down making it flatter to cut into bars. This mix will make 16 bars.
- Set into fridge for 10 minutes before eating.
- Take it out of the fridge and take the bars carefully off the pan and into some tupperware. Store in fridge until ready to eat.
Calories per bar: 160, Carbs: 20, Protein: 5, Fat: 6
I’ll eat up to 2 bars for one snack. They keep me fuller longer and so easy to grab and go. So if you’re looking for something super easy, but don’t want the crap thats in regular bars, then try these! I make them at the beginning of the week and I’ll usually have them up until Thursday, sometimes Friday. Depending on if Oaks eats them too! Which he loves them, so thats a plus!
Healthy fat, good amount of protein, no hidden ingredients, you know what you’re getting, what more could you ask for in a Superfood bar? I get all of my healthy organic ingredients at Better Body Foods!
Have a great day!