I’m all about the bites, the truffles the balls, whatever you want to call them! They’re literally bite sized snacks that are so easy and efficient to make. You know what you’re eating and they are packed with all the good things we need. Healthy fats, carbs and protein. And the best part about these ones is it has this SUPERFOOD BLEND that I’m obsessed with. Daily fruits and veggies all in one powder. I talked about this ALL ABOUT SUPERFOOD BLEND in this post and then also made SUPERFOOD BARS you guys should go check out as well.
WHAT YOU NEED.
- 1/2 CUP SUPERFOOD BLEND
- 1 CUP DRY OATS (I USE GLUTEN FREE)
- 1/2 CUP NUT BUTTER , I USED PEANUT BUTTER FOR THIS ONE
- 3 TBSP SUPER SEED BLEND
- 1 SCOOP ORGAIN CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER
- 1/4 CUP ALMOND MILK (if its dry then add a little more to make into balls)
- 1 FULL SYRINGE SWEET LEAF SWEET DROPS (I USE VANILLA CREME)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, but almond milk. Add in almond milk if needed. If it’s dry and won’t stick together, definitely add, but keep adding if you need more to hold balls together.
- Roll into about 1 inch balls. Set into fridge once ready to eat, but they’re ready to bite into once you get them all rolled up!
SUPER EASY! And delicious! Let me know how you guys like these ones! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about them.
Have a great day!