I don’t know about you guys, but I get sick of always wanting something sweet at night! It makes it so hard sometimes to stay on track. So I’ve been reading a lot about high fat diets and healthy fats and how they can really help curb your appetite and make you more satisfied.
So I created something SO delicious with Better Body Foods products. This is totally sugar free and sweetened with Monk Fruit. I put them in these little glass containers to store in my fridge, so you can honestly put it in whatever you’d like. It makes about 6 servings. What we’ve been doing is eating it with raspberries and whipped cream. It REALLY helps the sugar cravings at night. Totally feel completely satisfied after eating it. You can add it to whatever you’d like, or just eat a few bites plain whenever you feel you need it!
I’m going to be eating this a lot for sure when I’m trying to lose this baby weight!
WHAT YOU NEED.
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5 oz)
- 1/3 cup BBF Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 3 Large Egg Yolks
- 1/4 Tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/3 Cup BBF Cacao Powder
- 3 Tbsp BBF Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a saucepan add in coconut milk, and monk fruit, then bring to medium heat and stir. Let that simmer a couple mins.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the egg yolks. Then reduce to medium heat and mix in xantham gum.
- Then slowly whisk in the egg yolks into the coconut milk mixture.
- Add in the cacao powder slowly whisking in and cook until it thickens. About 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Then pour into dessert cups, jars, whatever you want to store it in. Then let it sit for 2-3 hours in the fridge before eating.
- Once ready to eat, mix in some nuts, fruit and whipped cream! I use about 3 tbsp of the mix, add in berries and top with whipped cream for a late night treat! I’m telling you its THE BEST way to curb the appetite and make you feel satisfied! Even Oaksies LOVES it. So kid approved there!
Let me know if you have any questions about the recipe! Hope you love it, in the meantime be sure to check out Better Body Foods, for your one stop shop to all the baking and cooking essentials!