This creation is so dang good! I got the idea from the dirt cup with the gummy worm coming out of it. I thought I would make a healthier version of it with my favorite PBFIT from Better Body Foods. Other recipes I’ve made with PBFIT are the PBFIT STRAWBERRY DELIGHT and the PBFIT BARS. There are really endless options to this powder goodness. Tastes just like peanut butter with less fat, calories and more protein per serving. So lets get to this sweet treat!
WHAT YOU NEED
RECIPE PER CUP
- 1 SMALL MEASURING CUP OR TINY BEER GLASS
- 2 TBSP PBFIT = 2 TBSP WATER
- 1 CUP CHOCOLATE PUDDING (I USE SIMPLE TRUTH ALMOND MILK BASED FROM SMITHS)
- 1 SMALL ANNIES CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIE
- 1 PUMPKIN CANDY CORN (optional)
- 1 BAT CUPCAKE TOPPER (optional)
- Mix PBFIT and water together. Make sure its creamy and not watery. Add more powder or water if needed.
- Layer the pbfit and the chocolate pudding how you like in the cup. I did pbfit, pudding, pbfit and pudding again. Depends on how much chocolate verses pbfit you want in it. I evened it out to both.
- Once layered, small on cookie and spread crumbles on top. If you’re using the toppers then add those two on top!
Perfect for parties or just something fun to do with you kids. Super easy and a yummy guilt free Halloween treat!
Let me know if you guys try them! Would love to know what you think.