These cookies are LIFE. PBFIT is one of my favorites to bake with because you’re adding in the extra protein into each cookie! I’ve made PBFIT STRAWBERRIES, PBFIT BARS, dippings and always into my smoothies. You need this in your life. I’ll continue to share the creations with PBFIT for you! It’s by Better Body Foods my all time favorite place to go to get all my cooking and baking essentials. They are a very trusted source, nothing added, all organic and clean ingredients! Plus, their team is incredible. Such great people behind the brand!
Anyways, I’ve made 3 batches in a week and between myself, husband and my 3 year old we’ve manages to finish them. I blame the baby in my belly haha. These aren’t just for Valentines either! I just like the added touch of the kiss on top for your typical kiss cookie. You can add your favorite chocolate chips on top. This can be completely vegan too if you want it to be. I’ll give you options for that in the ingredients! But I’m warning you now, you’ll be so addicted. They’re heaven and baby girl is loving them!
- 1/2 cup PBFIT
- 1/2 Cup Organic Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Grass Fed Butter (vegan butter as a vegan sub)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Better Body Foods Coconut Sugar
- 1 egg (vegan sub: 1 tbsp flaxseed, 3 tbsp water: mix aside and let soak from other ingredients)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 23 Chocolate Kisses (vegan sub: enjoy life chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375. Add parchment paper onto a large baking sheet. Add pbfit, peanut butter, butter, sugar and coconut sugar to a large bowl. Mix all up until smooth and creamy. About two minutes of stirring, or you can use a beater.
- Then add in egg and vanilla, and mix up.
- Add in flour, salt and baking soda and thoroughly mix up until it because a dough to form balls.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Place them into the oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile unwrap chocolate kisses. You can use any sort of chocolate you want on top of these.
- Once they’re done, place the kisses into the middle of each ball right from the oven. Then place on a cooling wrap for 5 minutes before eating.
I’m going to make these all year round and just add my favorite chocolate on top! They’re heaven. Let me know how you guys like them and tag me in your posts as well as PBFIT!
MY TOP / MY PANTS / OAKS TOP / OAKS PANTS
Happy Valentines day!